On Top of the World!

10.26.10

I have taken this journey so serious from day 1 and even though my challenge with Tonya was over on 10.10.10, my journey is far from over. I NOW have new goals, more workouts, gearing up for more races, losing more pounds and inches and everyday will find the strength to make better choices, get up early in the cold and inspire other women to do the same. As I said back on June 15th, my first workout with Tonya, "As Tonya and I were standing at the top of the hill she told me look down and know that I deserve to be on top of the world. I need to have control over my weight, my food and any negative people holding me back. As tears were running down my face I knew this journey was going to be long and tough, but it was definitely MY TIME to be on top of the world!" When times get tough I will pull my journal out and remember that moment standing on top of the hill shaking, about to fall down and realize I CAN do this......Get control, Put myself first and help inspire others! That is exactly what this video of our Prairie Fire Marathon reflects - inspiration and determination. Thank you Tonya and Rachel for putting this video together - it is Awesome!!! I cry every time I watch it AND what an Amazing experience it was and to see all the support from our family and friends - All of this together helped me Finish! I've waited for this day for a VERY long time...................with a lot of hard work and effort...........I Definitely Feel On Top Of The World!

Krista
********************************
I know I have said it before but I have to say it again- I am so proud of Krista!

Thank you to Rachel for putting her video together.  It is awesome!  It made me cry to watch her journey through the 26.2 miles!

This marathon was very special to me.  It was great to be able to document Krista's first marathon.  It was wonderful to see all the emotions Krista went through.  The reason I say it was wonderful is because these are all the emotions we go through during "LIFE."  I've started to think about LIFE as a marathon.

Think about it.  When Krista first started the race she was fresh, happy, pain free.  This is how most of us were as kids- carefree and no worries.  Just happy!

Then when we approached mile 7 (1/4 of the way done) Krista's knee started hurting.  Worry and doubt started...just like in life.  As we kept running Krista's attitude started to drop then she saw her family and it lifted her spirits.  Again just like in LIFE we go through ups and downs.  But just like Krista we keep going...running through the pain, disappointments, happiness, what we call LIFE!  We make it and we do it because we are MOMS!

We all should be proud of ourselves for going through this marathon we call LIFE.

Happy Viewing,

Tonya

******************************** 

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home

Mommy Movement Fitness

Mommy Movement Fitness
Krista's training provided by Mommy Movement Fitness!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Profile Pics

Videos

The First Workout With Tonya

The Journey

"When are you due?" This is a question I've been asked too many times....and I'm NOT Pregnant. I don't like the way I look, the way I feel and I'm going to do something different for myself, for my family, for my daughter who watches and looks up to me. -Krista Hunt



Many women across the country are stuck in an unhealthy rut that they would love to change. In today's society, with the pressures of work, family and juggling everyday life, a person's health becomes last on their "checklist," leading them down a path of unhealthy living. Local business owner, Krista Hunt will take a four month journey with local fitness trainer, Tonya Wells to help transform her chaotic life, inside and out. Her goal is to lose 45 lbs. and run/walk a full marathon on 10.10.10 (Prairie Fire Marathon). In weekly training sessions, Tonya will push Krista outside her comfort zone, getting to the root of the issues in her life which affected her health and happiness. The introduction of new exercises and eating habits will help give Krista the tools for an emotionally and physically healthier lifestyle.

    Facebook

    Followers


Recent Comments