Only 3 days left...

I just want to say how proud I am of Krista!  She has been on a very exciting and tough journey for 4 months!  First of all she has had to put up with me!!!  Calling, texting, emailing, facebook, etc.  I have to tell you she has been a trooper.

We are going to get one more weigh in this week (hopefully).  She is extremely busy getting her booth ready for Holiday Gallaria this week.  I have to say if Krista can do this (with her VERY busy schedule) ANYBODY can do it! 

Walking in Krista's shoes just this week:
1.  Getting her whole store (Rylee and Reece) totally ready for Holiday Gallaria
2.  Taking care of her two children who are only 1 year apart while her husband went out of town for a business trip
3.  Then her youngest got sick
4.  Staying on track on her healthy eating
5.  Getting ready for her FULL marathon on Sunday (after she works Holiday Gallaria for 12 hours on Sat.- the day before).

NOW THIS IS A BUSY SCHEDULE!  But in just 4 short months she has lost weight, many inches, has become educated on healthy eating, started her family on a healthy lifestyle change!  She is such an inspiration to me and everyone around her! 

She has truely changed her life forever!  But she is not done with her journey yet.  She has set new goals and will continue to lose weight and inches as the months go on!  She has come so far and doesn't want to stop!

Good luck Krista this weekend in your first full marathon!!!

In Health,

Tonya

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Mommy Movement Fitness

Mommy Movement Fitness
Krista's training provided by Mommy Movement Fitness!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Profile Pics

Videos

The First Workout With Tonya

The Journey

"When are you due?" This is a question I've been asked too many times....and I'm NOT Pregnant. I don't like the way I look, the way I feel and I'm going to do something different for myself, for my family, for my daughter who watches and looks up to me. -Krista Hunt



Many women across the country are stuck in an unhealthy rut that they would love to change. In today's society, with the pressures of work, family and juggling everyday life, a person's health becomes last on their "checklist," leading them down a path of unhealthy living. Local business owner, Krista Hunt will take a four month journey with local fitness trainer, Tonya Wells to help transform her chaotic life, inside and out. Her goal is to lose 45 lbs. and run/walk a full marathon on 10.10.10 (Prairie Fire Marathon). In weekly training sessions, Tonya will push Krista outside her comfort zone, getting to the root of the issues in her life which affected her health and happiness. The introduction of new exercises and eating habits will help give Krista the tools for an emotionally and physically healthier lifestyle.

    Facebook

    Followers


Recent Comments